Product creation using Weight Based Pricing
Here, we have created a sample for Weight Based Pricing for WooCommerce.
- We have taken apple as a sample product for Weight Based Pricing plugin.
- Set the values in the required positions based on the product need.
- Weight unit have specified as kilogram.
- Minimum Weight is 1kg below that limit. Customers can not place orders.
- Maximum Weight is 100kg, you can set based on the stock availability.
- 1kg weight interval, product range varies at 1kgs upto 50kg.
- wastage percentage is specified as 0% from the customer ordered weight.
- In the price range, we have set two ranges for a single product.
- Range( 5 - 100 kg) - sale price will be 4 & regular price will be 5 per kilogram.
- Here, we have used Add to Cart button as Go To Product Page.
- Shows availability of stock in Green text Mark.
- Actual weight specifies the weight of product after reducing the wastage.
- Price displays the rate of the product you have selected.