Weight Based Pricing Settings
In WordPress Dashboard. Navigate to WooCommerce -> Weight Based Pricing.
Displays the Weight Based Pricing Settings.
- Enable Weight Based Pricing - Enable / disable the Weight Based Pricing in your WooCommerce site using this checkbox.
- Default Weight Unit - Select default weight unit for products from the list. [ NOTE: By default in kilogram. ]
- Custom Weight Input - Enable / disable custom weight input of product.
- Add to Cart Button Label - Provide label for Add to Cart button.
- Sale Price Label - Provide the Sale Price label for product.
- Enable Actual Weight - Show / hide actual weight of product which calculated by reducing wastage percent of product.
- Actual Weight Label - Provide Actual weight label for products..
- Show Total Savings - Show / hide total savings of customer purchase in cart.
- Save Changes - click to save changes you made in WooCommerce.
- Reset - click to reset to WooCommerce to default settings.