Move on to Products in Dashboard.
- Select All Products to modify or add Weight Based Pricing in your already existing product.
- Select Add New to create a product with Weight Based Pricing in WooCommerce.
In Edit Product page. In Product Data -> General. You will see the Weight Based Pricing plugin options below the Tax class.
- Weight Based Pricing - click to enable weight based pricing in this product
- Weight Unit - select the weight unit for your product from the drop-down list (kilogram, gram, pound, ounce).
- Maximum Weight - specifies the maximum weight limit for the product.
- Minimum Weight - specifies the minimum weight limit for the product.
- Weight Intervals - specifies the increment or decrement weight values of the product.
- Wastage Percentage - specifies the wastage unit of the product in percent.
- FROM/TO RANGE - enables you to set weight range for the product.
- REGULAR PRICE - provides the actual price of the product.
- SALE PRICE - provides the sales price of the product(i.e., current selling price of the product).
- Add Pricing Rule - click this icon to Add Pricing rules for the products.
NOTE : Using FROM /TO RANGE you can set multiple ranges for a single product with different pricing rates.